People Analytics for HR (PAHR) Certification February 2023
21-24 February 2023 Virtual Edition
About the Event
Due to popular demand, we are adding a Virtual Version Of The People Analytics for HR (PAHR) Certification Program That Can Be Done From The Comfort Of Your Home!
It’s no secret that people analytics capabilities are becoming more important for HR professionals, yet HR practitioners still struggle with using people and organizational data to make better talent management decisions.
HCI’s People Analytics for HR (PAHR) certification program is designed for HR professionals like you. We want to help you develop the analytical mindset and skill set necessary to help make talent management decisions that drive business success. Additionally, you’ll be able to increase your influence and impact with stakeholders as you bring more rigor and discipline to your talent recommendations.
HR analytics is listed as a skill on professional profiles 61% more often than just one year ago, according to recent research from LinkedIn.
Now is the perfect time to take the PAHR certification and build an analytical mindset and skillset to make evidence-based talent decisions
The Virtual Edition of the People Analytics for HR (PAHR) Certification Program is a 4-Day Training Program:
21 February 2023 16:00 CET/10:00 AM EDT 20:00 CET/2:00 PM EDT
22 February 2023 16:00 CET/10:00 AM EDT 20:00 CET/2:00 PM EDT
23 February 2023 16:00 CET/10:00 AM EDT 20:00 CET/2:00 PM EDT
24 February 2023 16:00 CET/10:00 AM EDT 20:00 CET/2:00 PM EDT
Facts & Figures
Who Should Attend?
This certification program is designed for HR leaders and practitioners who are still building their analytics capabilities. If the description below sounds like you, your team, or your organization, PAHR is the right program.
- We need to improve our foundational analytics skills, such as validating a hypothesis or determining the strength of a correlation.
- We produce/access reports using people data, but we don’t use them for recommendations or decision-making.
- We rely on our intuition and experience more than on qualitative and quantitative data.
- There is no consistent process or methodology for using data to produce insights for our clients.
- We want to keep our seat at the table with our clients. That means we need to be able to interpret data and act on it, just as they do.
This is not a program for data and analytics specialists or HR practitioners who are already using people and business data with great confidence or who can perform complex analyses without the help of a data analyst.
Type Of Certification:
This certification has been approved for 13.75 Business recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
SHRM has pre-approved this certification for 13.75 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠ Certifications.
Certified By: HCI -Human Capital Market
• HCI’s people analytics model
• People analytics as part of being a strategic partner to the business
• HCI’s talent management cycle
• Linking to organizational outcomes
• Stakeholder questioning strategy
• What is a hypothesis?
• Balancing experience and intuition with an analytical mindset
• Matching metrics to the problem
• Types and sources of data
• Checking data for completeness and errors
• Identifying groups for analysis
• Descriptive data distribution
• Finding meaningful differences between groups
- Examining a variable across groups
- Comparing groups at different points in time
• Identifying factors that contribute to a pattern or outcome
- Correlation and causation
- Regression analysis
• Checking assumptions to ensure that results are not based on
• Making sense of your findings
• Developing an evidence-based recommendation
• Telling a story with data
• Visualizing data: Best practices and resources
• Anticipating reactions
• Putting it all together
• When to use ROI
• Calculating ROI
• Action planning
• Next steps
Similar Eventsall events
Strategic Workforce Planning Virtual Edition March 2023 March 21, 2023 - March 24, 2023, Certification, Programme
Strategic Workforce Planning Virtual Edition June 2023 June 06, 2023 - June 09, 2023, Certification, Programme
Strategic Workforce Planning Certification Program Brussels April 19, 2023 - April 20, 2023, Brussels, Belgium
Strategic Workforce Planning Certification Program Geneva 2023 March 29, 2023 - March 30, 2023, Geneva, Switzerland
Strategic Workforce Planning Certification Program London May 17, 2023 - May 18, 2023, London, United Kingdom