About the Event
Get your ticket today for the only event in the region that will help you master the latest trends and challenges in today's IT world. Seats are limited!
Sohail Altaf Telenor Key Partner
Sébastien Desroches Merck
Ludwig Wilhelm Microsoft
Donagh Healy Vodafone Ireland
Alberto Peralta AstraZeneca
The IT Forum - 21 November 2011
Registration And Morning Coffee
Chairman’s Opening Remarks
IT Project Governance, What Is It And Why Do We Need It?
• Distinction is made between project management and project governance. The project life cycle is controlled by governance checkpoints, our internal quality gates.
• What is a checkpoint ?
• What are the controls done throughout the project life cycle?
• What are the real benefits for IT but also for the customer?
Sébastien Desroches, IT Portfolio Specialist , Merck
Marie Flore Ruffin, IT PMO Specialist , Merck
Setting up a Local IT Organisation In A Global Consumer Goods Company : From Services To Launching New Capabilities
• Context – Global Innovation in partnership with Operational Excellence
• New trends – Completion of ERP harmonisation programs leads to Emergence of Enterprise Wide Services Organisation
• The challenges – Company culture, re-defining the role of IT, re-defining ways of working within IT
• The status – What has been done, what is in the pipeline
Dimitri Kalokyris, IT Director Benelux, France, Spain , Unilever
Networking And Refreshment Break
The Role Of The CIO In Improving The Business And Increasing Productivity For Today And The Future
• The Ever-Changing Role of the CIO; what you need to know to boost your performance
• How to deal with the growing list of challenges associated with the role of the CIO?
• Overall success of the CIO, combining technology and business sense
• Adopting a new focus on the role of the CIO
Alberto Peralta, CIO Italy , AstraZeneca
Cloud Computing and Expanding Your Business Impact
• Where is the economic opportunity for enterprises?
• Adopting and adapting cloud computing to the needs of your company
• Actively employing cloud services in your IT department
• Using the advantages of cloud computing for dramatic business results
Ludwig Wilhelm, IT Director Central & Eastern Europe, Microsoft
Growing Your Company Through Virtual, Social And Mobile Experience Of Your Customers
• How to be competitive , get new opportunities on the market and grow your company through new age customer experience
• Using the advances in communication technology, social networking and mobility to redefine the customer experience and add value to your service
• Achieving IT Transformation For the New Tomorrow
Sohail Altaf, Director – Global Delivery, Telenor Key Partner
Lunch For Speakers And Delegates
IT-From Last to First; how to successfully transform your IT department
• The transformation journey of Vodafone Ireland IT; a step by step case study
• How to upgrade your IT capability and performance, to highly responsive, transparent and service oriented?
• Managing multi vendor IT outsourcing arrangements the right way
• Implementing a fully integrated end-to-end approach to service management& system surveillance
Donagh Healy, CIO, Vodafone Ireland
End Of Conference