The Retail Banking Forum
November 22, 2011, in Belgrade, Serbia
About the Event
Welcome to the region's first ever global event on retail banking. Register today to master the latest trends and challenges in today's fast changing business world.
David Schick Raiffeisen Bank International
22 November 2011 – Belgrade, Serbia
Registration And Morning Coffee
Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Successfully Introducing New Banking Products To Achieve Overall Success
• What products are your customers willing to pay for?
• Which new products on the market works best?
• What are the most effective ways to market and promote new products?
• Understand cannibalization of existing products
Gary Duggan, Chief Retail Officer – New Markets, Barclays Bank Plc
A Guide To Successful Customer Loyalty In Credit Cards
• How do you get to loyal credit card customers?
• What factors drive customer loyalty - What is the secret of success?
• Effectively building and maintaining customer loyalty
• Recognizing the key factor to attain successful and attractive credit cards
Timur Smirnov, Credit Cards Business Head, Citibank
Creating And outstanding Customer Experience For Your Bank: Practical Tips And Tools
• Learn straight from SEB’s Case Study on Customer Relationship Academy/Service Academy
• How to increase the service mindset of the customer
• How to reach a customer centric way of thinking and acting throughout the organization
• Increasing awareness for the customer's needs and handling difficult situations to create the ultimate customer experience
Annika Meurling, Head of Retail Business Development, Baltic Division, SEB
Lunch For Speakers And Delegates
Mastering The Key Principles Of Retail Banking In A Multi Channel Environment
• Providing your customers with real-time transaction alerts on their accounts and credit cards
• What support can banks offer today’s customer by keeping up to date with the new payment landscape?
• Major steps in building right relationships across all mobile operators
• Why you should develop effective m-payments channels
• Make the most out of advertising tactics and strategies to achieve new customer goals by using PR , sponsorships, broadcast TV, radio, print and magazines
Simone Davi, Head of Commercial Planning and Controlling, Vice President Sales Retail Banking, UniCredit Bank
Developing A World-Class Retail Branch Culture Fit For Your Bank
• The role of channels and the near-term future of branches
• Effective tools and tactics on how to develop a world class branch culture
• The key to winning in today’s market
• How to drive sustainable performance in a high-change environment
David Schick, Board Office, Retail Banking and Operations, Raiffeisen Bank International
End Of Event