About the Event
Welcome to the fifth edition of the Global PR Summit Canada.
Featuring presentations by PR experts from North America, Global PR Summit Canada 5 will cover the most important trends and challenges for PR professionals in an era of COVID-19.
- Find out when, how and with what type of information to approach the media as well as employees, customers, and other stakeholders in the age of coronavirus
- See what content and campaigns still apply to your audience — and which need to be put on the back burner until the dust settles
- Understand what PR pros need to know about fake news and conspiracy theories in the time of COVID-19
- Revise your staffing structure for COVID-19 work
- Successfully craft your media relations strategy for local and regional media vs. national and international media
- Redesign your staffing plan to account for the furloughs
- Develop core messages for crisis communications
- Craft appropriate media relations strategies in an aggressive environment
- Understand how to leverage social media for effective crisis management and damage control
Facts & Figures
Did you know?
- With annual editions in 23 countries around the world (the USA, Canada, Turkey, Egypt, Malta, Norway, Iceland, South Korea...), the Global PR Summit is one of the world's biggest PR events.
- The first ever edition of the Global PR Summit Canada was held in Montreal in 2016.
- Over 1400 PR professionals have attended the Canadian edition of the Global PR Summit, including representatives from: Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) , Hydro-Québec, City of Brampton, Royal Ontario , Boehringer Ingelheim, Canadian Red Cross, Department of National Defense, University of Waterloo , Sun Life Financial, RBC, McCain Foods, Innovate BC, Export Development Canada, Ryerson University, Medtronic, CIBC Mellon Global Securities Services Company, Travel Alberta…
- All past four edition of the Global PR Summit have been supported by CPRS and IABC Toronto.
Michelle Lefler Aurora Cannabis Inc.
Sandra Fathi Affect
Sheryl So Shopify
Kate Murphy Avision Young
Cam Gordon Twitter Canada
Lisa Gibson Microsoft Canada
Greg Vanier Edelman Canada
Nancy Bistritz-Balkan Director, Cybersecurity Communications Program Company, McKesson
James Gregson Lego