About the Event
Welcome to the TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- THE ESSENTIAL ROLE OF HR DURING COVID-19
- MANAGING TEAMS IN TIMES OF COVID PROTOCOLS
- PERSONAL RESILIENCE AT SCALE – ING EXPERIENCE
- AND MORE
The TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, is second in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
Soon to Follow:
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Sergio Snyder Marriott International
Florine van der Ven ING Group
Niall Ryan-Jones Department of Health and Social Care UK
Paolo Vasques Benetton Group
Kim Wylie Farfetch
Paolo Vasques, Head of Industrial & Retail HR Relations at Benetton Group
MANAGING TEAMS & MAINTAINING ENGAGEMENT & PRODUCTIVITY IN TIMES OF COVID-19
Sergio Snyder, Area Director of Human Resources, Western Europe at Marriott International
THINGS I’VE FOUND TO BE TRUE ABOUT MANAGING TEAMS IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Kim Wylie, Global Director of People Development at Farfetch
MANAGING TEAMS IN TIMES OF COVID PROTOCOLS
Niall Ryan, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement at the Department of Health and Social Care UK
PERSONAL RESILIENCE AT SCALE – ING EXPERIENCE
Florine Van Der Ven, Global HR Business Partner Tech at ING Group
End of Team Management in Times Of Covid-19
Similar Eventsall events
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS October 13, 2020 - October 13, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
NEW RULES OF WORKING September 30, 2020 - September 30, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS November 11, 2020 - November 11, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar