TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19
28 October 4pm -8.00pm (CET)
About the Event
Welcome to the TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- THE ESSENTIAL ROLE OF HR DURING COVID-19
- THINGS I’VE FOUND TO BE TRUE ABOUT MANAGING TEAMS IN CHALLENGING TIMES
- PERSONAL RESILIENCE AT SCALE – ING EXPERIENCE
- MANAGING REMOTE TEAMS
- AND MORE
The TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, is third in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
EMPLOYEES ENGAGED IN TIMES OF COVID-19 11-NOV-2020
WORKFORCE ANALYTICS 25-Nov-2020
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Kim Wylie Farfetch
Paolo Vasques Benetton Group
Florine van der Ven ING Group
Alex Stelmaszuk National Basketball Association (NBA)
PERSONAL RESILIENCE AT SCALE – ING EXPERIENCE
Florine Van Der Ven, Global HR Business Partner Tech at ING Group
THINGS I’VE FOUND TO BE TRUE ABOUT MANAGING TEAMS IN CHALLENGING TIMES
Kim Wylie, Global Director of People Development at Farfetch
MANAGING REMOTE TEAMS
Alex Stelmaszuk, HR Business Partner - Europe & Middle East at National Basketball Association (NBA)
THE ESSENTIAL ROLE OF HR DURING COVID-19
Paolo Vasques, Head of Industrial & Retail HR Relations at Benetton Group
End of Team Management in Times Of Covid-19