About the Event
Welcome to the EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- MANAGING THE EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYEES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES ENGAGED WITH INTERNAL SEARCH
- EMPLOYER BRANDING & GROWTH IN TRYING TIMES
- WORK FROM HOME AS AN OPPORTUNITY: BUILDING ENGAGEMENT THROUGH ONLINE LEARNING & WELLBEING ACTIVITIES
- VISUALISING PASSION; DRIVING ENGAGEMENT THROUGH INDIVIDUAL PASSION
The EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS WEBINAR is fourth in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
Soon to Follow:
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Azad Navaz BMW AG
Serdzan Şimşek Arnautović Facebook
Anna Zakharova Unilever
Erica Briody OYO
Azad Navaz, Head of Qualification, Training & Retail HR at BMW
KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES ENGAGED WITH INTERNAL SEARCH
Erica Grace Briody, Former Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience at OYO
EMPLOYER BRANDING & GROWTH IN TRYING TIMES
Serdzan Şimşek Arnautović, Candidate Channel Advisor, Recruiting Operations (Secondment) at Facebook
WORK FROM HOME AS AN OPPORTUNITY: BUILDING ENGAGEMENT THROUGH ONLINE LEARNING & WELLBEING ACTIVITIES
Anna Zakharova, HRBP Food & Refreshment categories and CMI RUB at Unilever
VISUALISING PASSION; DRIVING ENGAGEMENT THROUGH INDIVIDUAL PASSION
Anna Stenbeck, Talent Consultant at Think Talent!
End of Employee Engagement In Times Of Crisis
Similar Eventsall events
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS October 13, 2020 - October 13, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
NEW RULES OF WORKING September 30, 2020 - September 30, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 October 28, 2020 - October 28, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar