About the Event
Welcome to the WORKFORCE ANALYTICS WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the WORKFORCE ANALYTICS WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- USING PEOPLE ANALYTICS TO ONBOARD NEW EMPLOYEES
- DATA RESISTANCE – THE LOST CHAPTER IN THE PEOPLE ANALYTICS STORY
- USING DATA ANALYTICS TO DRIVE ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
- PEOPLE ANALYTICS & ENGAGEMENT LEAD
The WORKFORCE ANALYTICS WEBINAR is fifth in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
Soon to Follow:
NEW RULES OF WORK 30-Sep-2020
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF COVID-19 13-Oct-2020
TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 28-OCT-2020
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS 11-Nov-2020
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Delia Majarín Telefonica Global
Cody Martin Johnson & Johnson
Elen Davies Temporall
Mark Hayton Nokia
USING PEOPLE ANALYTICS TO ONBOARD NEW EMPLOYEES
Mark Hayton, Global Lead For Organization Development Analytics at Nokia
DATA RESISTANCE – THE LOST CHAPTER IN THE PEOPLE ANALYTICS STORY
Cody Martin, Senior Manager Workforce Analytics at Johnson & Johnson
USING DATA ANALYTICS TO DRIVE ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
Elen Davies, Director (and Head of People) at Temporall
PEOPLE ANALYTICS & ENGAGEMENT LEAD
Delia Majarín, Global Engagement Leads at Telefonica
End of Workforce Analytics