POST PANDEMIC :SHAPING DELIVERY TRANSFORMATION AND CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
ARCHANA RAMACHANDRAN, Product Leader, Manage & Change Reservation,Digital Customer Experience, AMERICAN AIRLINES
GIVING CUSTOMERS A VOICE IN A WORLD FULL OF NUMBERS
ALEX GENOV, Head of Customer Research, ZAPPOS.COM
YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE TALKING. ARE YOU READY TO LISTEN?
ERIC MARTIN, Senior Manager, Data Partnerships, TWITTER
CUSTOMER CENTRICITY & DIGITAL ENABLEMENT DELIVERING GROWTH AND POWER PARTNERSHIPS
JENNIFER BORCHARDT, Senior Principal of Experience Design, SLALOM
UNCH FOR SPEAKERS & DELEGATES
LUNCH FOR SPEAKERS & DELEGATES
CX INITIATIVES IMPLEMENTED BY THE WORLD’S AIRPORTS – AIDING CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE & REASSURING CUSTOMER COMFORT
SEVDA FEVZI, Associate – Airport Customer Experience and Business Development, Modalis Infrastructure Partners
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ALWAYS BEGINS WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE - HOW TO ENGAGE YOUR TEAMS FIRST
CAMELIA D. HAYMAN, Director of Customer Service Excellence, MEDELA CANADA INC.
END OF DAY 1
FULL DAY WORKSHOP: CREATING THE CULTURE OF GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
The focus of this workshop is to create a shared understanding of happiness at work, leading with happiness and an
understanding of how to create and maintain a happy workplace environment which allows customer service teams to
create amazing experiences.
● What is culture why is it important
● The importance of micro cultures or team cultures .
● How do you build a happy culture which nurtures a great customer experience
● Our framework to create a happy work culture.
● Examples of great customer cultures
● The importance of leadership in a culture of great customer service
● The importance of purpose, values, and desired behaviours to create the culture and outcomes you desire
● A framework for taking back to your organization to explore your culture
SARAH METCALFE, CHO, HAPPY COFFEE CONSULTING