About the Event
What Can You Expect At The Virtual Nordic HR Excellence Summit?
The Virtual Nordic HR Excellence Summit is a part of a global series of Human Resources Summits and webinars where corporate HR professionals from the Nordics will gather to share their expertise and network with their colleagues. At the HR Excellence Summit, you will have the opportunity to engage with HR experts and get a unique chance to learn how Nordic HR leaders have handled the COVID- 19 crisis in their companies. The topics covered range from leadership, beyond budgeting, the future of work, wellness, resilience, data analytics, recruitment presented by HR Experts from VTT, Wolt, Novo Nordisk, IKEA, Equinor, Nokia, Wärtsilä, Mölnlycke, Happy At Work and more.
On the 5th of May, the summit will feature 8 keynote sessions covering case studies on:
• Leading The Way Forward: The New Era Of The People’s Function
• My First 5 Mistakes in Data Analytics
• Beyond Budgeting – Business Agility In Practice
• New Work @VTT – Our Journey To The Future Of Work
The summit also features a Bootcamp Workshop Session dedicated to Selfcare & Teamcare & How to remain Happy at Work during Turbulent Times. The interactive workshop will offer in- depth experience and practical solutions through breakout- rooms and group work.
Facts & Figures
- The first-ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 10 years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland, Lebanon, and virtually around the world.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 60 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Mark Hayton Nokia
Jenni Kivikoski Wolt
Jenny Hjalmar Åkerblad IKEA
Sari-Ek Petroff VTT
Sophia Boleckis Wärtsilä
Bjarte Bogsnes Equinor
Martin Lexa Mölnlycke Health Care
Annika Månsson Happy at Work
Torben Pedersen Novo Nordisk
Leading The Way Forward: The New Era Of The People’s Function
Martin Lexa, Executive Vice President Human Resources & Corporate Communications, Mölnlycke
Beyond Budgeting – Business Agility In Practice
Bjarte Bogsnes, Senior Advisor Performance Framework, Equinor
New Work @VTT – Our Journey To The Future Of Work
Sari Ek-Petroff, HR Business Partner, Leadership and Talent Development & Culture, VTT
Interactive Workshop: How To Remain Happy At Work During Turbulent Times? An Interactive Workshop About Selfcare & Teamcare
Annika Månsson, Founder, Happy at Work
My First 5 Mistakes in Data Analytics
Mark Hayton, Global Lead for Organization Development Analytics, Nokia
Executing a Successful HR System Implementation With Agile Methodology-Novo Nordisk Case Study
Torben Pedersen, Senior Project Manager GPOS Digital Transformation, Novo Nordisk A/S
Power Of Culture – Just When We Needed It Most
Jenny Hjalmar Åkerblad, Leadership & Competence Development Manager, IKEA
Jenni Kivikoski, Talent Acquisition Partner - Product+, Wolt
Leading Change Through Space
Sophia Boleckis, Director, Culture Transformation Lead, Wärtsilä
End of Summit
Similar Eventsall events
People Analytics for HR (PAHR) Certification March 15, 2021 - March 18, 2021, Certification, Programme
Virtual HR Excellence Summit Europe March 17, 2021 - March 18, 2021, Online Webinar, Online Webinar