About the Event
Welcome to the fourth edition of Canada's most innovative PR and corporate communications conference.
Featuring presentations by some of the world's leading PR and communications experts, attending the Global PR Summit Canada 4, will enable you to:
- Rebuild your reputation after a cyber attack
- How to protect your reputation in an age of fake news
- Advance diversity in your PR department
- Transform your company into a digital superstar
- Make your corporate story sizzle
- Use social media to build a community
- Understand the latest PR measurement trends
Want to save on your pass? Make sure you book with your colleagues to take advantage of our group discounts. Message us for more details.
Facts & Figures
Did you know?
- The first ever Global PR Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in March 2011. Since then, the event has been held in 24 countries around the world, including: the US, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Qatar, Bahrain and South Korea.
- The first ever Global PR Summit in Canada was held in December 2016 in Montreal and included presentations by some of the world's leading PR professionals including Princess Diana's Private Secretary and Mary Jo Jacobi, Former VP Communications at BP America.
- For three years in a row, the Canadian edition of the Global PR Summit has been supported by CPRS and IABC Toronto.
- Over 800 PR professionals have attended the past three edition of the Global PR Summit Canada.
Mark Weiner CISION
Joung-ah Ghedini-Williams UNHCR
Cam Gordon Twitter Canada
Allison Polly PepsiCo
Brittany Perreault Prime Minister of Canada
Katherine Wolfgang CBC
Kirsten Walkom Save the Children International
Colleen Marshall Delaney Massachusetts General Hospital
Varsha Sreekumar Johnson & Johnson
Errol Cockfield MSNBC
Kieran Fagan CVS Health
Michelle Lefler Mars Wrigley Confectionery
Bjorn Trowery HEINEKEN USA