About the Event
Welcome to the EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- HYBRID LEADERSHIP TO MASTER THE CURRENT CRISIS
- REMOTE VIRTUAL LEADERSHIP: MOTIVATING THROUGH SCREENS
- FOCUSING ON EFFECTIVE TEAM LEADERSHIP
- LEADERSHIP IN CRISIS: AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
The EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF COVID-19 WEBINAR, is second in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
Soon to Follow:
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Sam Neo People Mentality Inc
Andrew Longley Zalando
Andre De Wit Leadership Academy Amsterdam
Sergio de la Calle Telefonica Universitas
Andre de Wit, Dean at Leadership Academy Amsterdam
REMOTE VIRTUAL LEADERSHIP: MOTIVATING THROUGH SCREENS
Sergio De La Calle Asensio, Programme Director& Faculty at Telefonica Universitas
FOCUSING ON EFFECTIVE TEAM LEADERSHIP
Andrew Longley, Director of Performance & Growth at Zalando
LEADERSHIP IN CRISIS: AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
Sam Neo, Founder & Chief People Officer at People Mentality Inc
End of Effective Leadership In Times Of Covid-19
Similar Eventsall events
NEW RULES OF WORKING September 30, 2020 - September 30, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 October 28, 2020 - October 28, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS November 11, 2020 - November 11, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar