About the Event
Welcome to the NEW RULES OF WORKING WEBINAR!
The way we work has forever changed, due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Companies have had to adapt quickly to new regulations, new safety measures, and new ways of working, with Human Resources paving the way for these changes. At the NEW RULES OF WORKING WEBINAR, Global HR Experts will share their experience on how they quickly adapted their companies' workflow, the mistakes they made (so you don’t have to make them), and what to do in times of doubt.
- THE NEW WAY OF WORKING AND COVID-19
- WHY LEARNING SHOULD BE THE NEW NORM(AL)
- MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS AND WORKFORCE THROUGH THE CRISIS – PRACTICAL TIPS
- HOW TO BEGIN THE NEW WAYS OF WORKING JOURNEY
- THE FUTURE OF WORK & THE ROLE OF HR
- AND MORE
The NEW RULES OF WORKING WEBINAR, is first in a series of HR Webinars dedicated to the change of workflow and how different industries have worked around the outbreak of COVID-19 to ensure the job got done.
Soon to Follow:
IMPORTANT: This online webinar is limited to 60 participants only!
Facts & Figures
- The first ever edition of the Global HR Trends Summit was held in Belgrade, Serbia in May 2012.
- In 8 short years, the Global HR Trends Summit has been hosted in 20 different countries including Canada, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Turkey, Georgia, Qatar, Iran, Israel, Switzerland and Bahrain.
- The Global HR Trends Summit is the only HR Summit that brings global knowledge and experience and enables learning in a highly interactive environment!
- So far there have been over 50 HR Trends Summits Around the World!
Ron Thomas StrategyFocused Group
Alain De Dauw Atlas Copco Airpower
Guille Lorbada Repsol
Martin Lexa Mölnlycke Health Care
Catalina Schveninger FutureLearn
Alain De Dauw, VP HR Oil-Free Division at Atlas Copco Airpower
WHY LEARNING SHOULD BE THE NEW NORM(AL)
Catalina Schveninger, Chief People Officer at FutureLearn
MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS AND WORKFORCE THROUGH THE CRISIS – PRACTICAL TIPS
Martin Lexa, Executive Vice President Human Resources & Corporate Communications at Mölnlycke Health Care
HOW TO BEGIN THE NEW WAYS OF WORKING JOURNEY
Guille Lorbada, Head of New Ways of Working at Repsol
THE FUTURE OF WORK & THE ROLE OF HR
Ron Thomas, Managing Director at Strategy Focused Group
End of New Rules Of Working
Similar Eventsall events
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS October 13, 2020 - October 13, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
TEAM MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF COVID-19 October 28, 2020 - October 28, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS November 11, 2020 - November 11, 2020, Online Webinar, Online Webinar